Special Offer! Up to 25% off fitted shutters - ends 31 July 2020
Prepare your house for the festive season with the Ideal Home Show
Although we still officially have a few more weeks left of Summer, now that the kids are back at school, the Christmas hype has well and truly begun.
If you’re looking for a unique way to get into the festive spirit this year, why not head to the Ideal Home Show at Christmas? (https://www.idealhomeshowchristmas.co.uk/) The world-famous exhibition will be making its way to Manchester from the 9th-12th November and then London from the 22nd until the 26th November.
The event promises to bring you everything you need to prepare your home for this very special time of year and will give you ideas on everything from decorations and hand-crafted gifts to how to improve your property in the New Year.
With more than 650 different exhibitors to choose from, a trip to the Ideal Home Show is guaranteed to provide a jam-packed day out. Split into seven different sections, you can choose from:
- Interiors and home accessories – from decorating your house for the festive season to updating your interiors, this section is full of all the inspiration you could possibly need.
- Home improvements and outdoor living – get advice from some of the top industry experts on how to do up your home in time for Christmas or start a New Year renovation project.
- Eat and drink – Christmas just wouldn’t be Christmas without a huge selection of food. In this section you will be able to find a selection of unique products which will give your Christmas menu that special touch. You can also find a number of places to eat and drink to keep you fuelled for a busy day at the show.
- Style – treat yourself to a pampering session or shop for the perfect Christmas party outfit.
- Christmas decorations – from Christmas lights and baubles, this section provides hundreds of bespoke decorations to help your home sparkle and shine this festive season.
- Christmas arcade – the Christmas Arcade is where all the fun happens. Filled with toys, games and stocking fillers for all ages, a trip to this section will guarantee smiles on Christmas Day.
- Kitchenware – you’re going to need something to serve all your delicious Christmas dishes on so make sure you head to the kitchenware section. Here you will be able to find all the latest kitchen gadgets and top-of-the-range cookware to get you ready for entertaining over the festive season.
- Pet pavilion – we all love to spoil our furry friends so don’t forget to head to the pet pavilion where you will be able to browse a range of Christmas gifts – https://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/744381/Pet-Christmas-present-dog-cat-spend-amount-money-presents
The Ideal Home Show at Christmas isn’t just for shopping, with so many other things to do, it provides a great day out for all the family. There will also be live entertainment, celebrity chefs offering cooking inspiration, expert demonstrations and thousands of gift, home and food ideas which are guaranteed to set you up for this festive period.
Tickets can be booked via the website or by calling 0844 209 7330.