Coronavirus – Keeping our staff and customers safe during Home Surveys.
Government guidelines enable us to still offer our Home Survey service during the new restrictions provided we have Covid safe procedures in place. This is of paramount importance to us and during your survey:
- Your Surveyor will clean their hands with antibacterial gel and then put on gloves before entering your home.
- They will wear a face mask and will ensure that they fully observe the 2m social distancing rule at all times.
- Samples will be cleaned with antibacterial wipes and all surfaces will be wiped down after measuring.
- To help minimise time in the home, our Surveyor will be efficient in their design advice, quote and measurements. We can even do some of this before our Surveyor visits.
You may not be ready for a Home Survey and if this is the case, we can still help you get some advice, a quote and start your journey towards fabulous shutters in your home.
- A Surveyor is on hand to discuss your requirements over the telephone or via a Virtual Survey – FaceTime or WhatsApp video.
- We can offer a full consultation including design advice and how the shutters could work in your window. We’ll take you through how to measure to get an accurate quote so you have all the information you need.
- We will send you pictures of the designs we have discussed so you can visualise accountability for those measurements.
- We will email your quote to you which we will honour when you are ready to go ahead.
- If you want to progress your order, we are working with customers to take measurements under our FaceTime guidance. But rest assured, we take full accountability for those measurements.
- Or if you are ready for a Home Survey, we will visit safely to take final measurements and get your shutters in production with the minimum of delay.